Location: 625 Station Avenue,
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Hours of Operation: Mondays – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The assessor is scheduled to be in the office every Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tax Assessor : Tom Colavecchio, CTA
Assessing Clerk:Â Marian Hauser
Phone: 856-547-7164 ext. 21
The Tax Assessorâ€™s Office is responsible for setting the value for each property located within the Borough. The Tax Assessor is also responsible for reviewing and approving all Senior Citizenâ€™s and Veteranâ€™s deductions.
The assessed value of your home can change for a variety of reasons including improvements made to the home or a consistent shift in the market. When market values have changed sufficiently throughout the community the County will notify the municipality that they must perform a re-evaluation (performed by an outside contractor) or reassessment (performed in-house).
- Claim for property tax exemption on dwelling house of disabled veteran or surviving spouse of disabled veteran or serviceperson. (PDF 106K)
- Claim for real property tax deduction on dwelling house of qualified New Jersey resident senior citizen, disabled person, or surviving spouse. (PDF 43K)
- Supplemental form for Peacekeeping Missions. (PDF 77K)
- Property tax deduction claim by veteran or surviving spouse of veteran or serviceperson. (PDF 68K)
- E-mail the Tax Assessor - Click here to email your questions and comments to the Tax Assessor.
Other information can be obtained by contacting:
â€˘ Â The State of New Jersey
â€˘ Â The Camden County Board of Taxation