Location: 625 Station Avenue,
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Hours of Operation: Mondays – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The assessor is scheduled to be in the office every Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tax Assessor : Tom Colavecchio, CTA
Phone: 856-547-7164 ext. 33
The Tax Assessor’s Office is responsible for setting the value for each property located within the Borough. The Tax Assessor is also responsible for reviewing and approving all Senior Citizen’s and Veteran’s deductions.
The assessed value of your home can change for a variety of reasons including improvements made to the home or a consistent shift in the market. When market values have changed sufficiently throughout the community the County will notify the municipality that they must perform a re-evaluation (performed by an outside contractor) or reassessment (performed in-house).
- Claim for property tax exemption on dwelling house of disabled veteran or surviving spouse of disabled veteran or serviceperson. (PDF 106K)
- Claim for real property tax deduction on dwelling house of qualified New Jersey resident senior citizen, disabled person, or surviving spouse. (PDF 43K)
- Supplemental form for Peacekeeping Missions. (PDF 77K)
- Property tax deduction claim by veteran or surviving spouse of veteran or serviceperson. (PDF 68K)
- – Click here to email your questions and comments to the Tax Assessor.
Other information can be obtained by contacting:
• The State of New Jersey
• The Camden County Board of Taxation