The Borough of Haddon Heights offers a full range of youth sports including baseball, basketball, field hockey, football, soccer and softball.
- American Legion Baseball
- Garnet Youth Football
- Athletes, ages 5 through 14, are encouraged to join us on the gridiron. One of the finest coaching staffs in South Jersey will teach you the art of the sport while you learn the love of the game.
- Haddon Glen Swim Club
- Haddon Heights Field Hockey
- Younger Clinic – grades 3, 4, 5
- Older Clinic – grades 6, 7, 8
- Haddon Heights Soccer Club
- The Haddon Heights Soccer Club (HHSC) offers soccer programs at the recreational level for boys and girls ages 5 thru 14 (grades K thru 8), and Travel level for ages 7 and above.
- Haddon Heights Youth Association
- It is the goal of this organization to provide the youth of Haddon Heights with opportunities to develop as both athletes and individuals. The Organization will try to help these young people reach their full potentials in chosen sports (baseball, basketbal and softball) by providing capable coaching and challenging competition. The organization will also promote sportsmanship by encouraging cooperative and responsible behavior in these individuals. The H.H.Y.A will endeavor to help these young people become citizens who will make a positive difference in the future of Haddon Heights
- South Jersey Youth Flag Football (Spring)