All meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month at Borough Hall, Auditorium at 7:00 p.m. 2016 Meeting dates include: January 21, February 18, March 17, April 21, May 19, June 16, July 21, August 18, September 15, October 20, November 17, and December 15.
Contact , Planning Board Secretary, 856-546-2580.
On January 20, 2009 Mayor and Council adopted an Ordinance moving the Zoning Board of Adjustment’s powers, duties and responsibilities to the Planning Board to permit a more effective process, economic savings and increased satisfaction.
The Planning Board has the following powers:
- Grant subdivisions
- Grant conditional use approval
- Grant site plan approval
- Grant variances for those seeking relief from Borough Code
- Hear appeals of decisions made by the Zoning/Code Enforcement Official
- Hear requests for interpretation of the Land Development Regulations or map
For more information, or to request an application to appear before the Planning Board, please contact the Zoning Official at (856)546-2580 or stop by the Construction Office located at the Service Operations Facility at 514 W. Atlantic Avenue.
- Mayor Merryfield
- Bob Hunter (Mayor’s Alternate)
- Councilman Stephen Berryhill (Council Rep)
- Chief Kinkler (Borough Rep)
- Christopher Soriano (Chairman)
- Dean Doukakis (Vice-Chairman)
- Jeff Hanson
- Jaclyn Parisi
- Mike Cicalese
- Michael Gatti
- Tom Ferrese (Alt. #1)
- Frank Ferrese (Alt. #2 )
- Ron Newell, Zoning Official
- Donald Ryan, Solicitor
- Stephanie Gee, Secretary
- Steven Bach, Engineer
September 15, 2016 Agenda
2016 Planning Board Minutes
2015 Planning Board Minutes