All meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month at Borough Hall, Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
Contact Stephanie Gee, Planning Board Secretary, 856-546-2580.
On January 20, 2009 Mayor and Council adopted an Ordinance moving the Zoning Board of Adjustment’s powers, duties and responsibilities to the Planning Board to permit a more effective process, economic savings and increased satisfaction.
The Planning Board has the following powers:
- Grant subdivisions
- Grant conditional use approval
- Grant site plan approval
- Grant variances for those seeking relief from Borough Code
- Hear appeals of decisions made by the Zoning/Code Enforcement Official
- Hear requests for interpretation of the Land Development Regulations or map
For more information, or to request an application to appear before the Planning Board, please contact the Zoning Official at (856)547-2959 or stop by the Construction Office located at the Service Operations Facility at 514 W. Atlantic Avenue.
- Mayor Edward S. Forte, Jr.
- Councilman Richard DiRenzo
- Christopher Soriano, Chairman
- Rosemary Fitzgerald
- Chief Richard Kinkler
- Dean Doukakis
- Jeff Hanson
- Jaclyn Parisi
- Vince Ceroli
- Terre Sulock
- Frank Ferrese, Alt. #1
2015 Planning Board Minutes