Fall is here and leaf season is just around the corner. As the leaves start changing that means they will soon start falling. Leaf collection will begin on October and run through December.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Lawn Service Contractors MUST remove leaves from your property.
- Rake your leaves to the CURB. Please DO NOT place leaves in the street. Leaf piles in the street cause flooding and drainage problems during rainstorms.
- DO NOT place leaves closer than 10 feet from any storm sewer inlet.
- DO NOT park cars in front or on top of leaf piles, our trucks will not be able to pick up those leaves that are blocked.
- DO NOT mix leaves and brush. Your can(s) will NOT be collected if it is mixed. When the trucks are taken to be dumped the dump can and will refuse our trucks if there is anything mixed in that is not allowed to be.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The last day for Grass collection will be on October 29th, 2018.
The last day for Brush collection:
West side (10th Ave. to the Black Horse Pike) will be Thursday October 18th.
East side (10th Ave. to Haddonfield) will be Thursday October 25th.